Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm looking for an fm transmitter/car kit to use with an ipod. help?

I remember seeing one somewhere that had an adapter for the ipod, a click wheel type device that could be mounted to the steering wheel for navigating the menu, and a screen that you could mount on the dashboard. (it would look exactly like the ipod screen). I don%26#039;t remember the name, but I like this one because you can still control it easily without even touching your ipod. If anyone knows what product I am talking about, please post an answer. Again, I am NOT looking for an fm transmitter that you just plug in to the ipod and throw on the floor of your car - I am looking for one that has a screen and click wheel you can mount onto your dash/ steering wheel. thanks in advance!
I%26#039;m looking for an fm transmitter/car kit to use with an ipod. help?
i use one too.


its available on ebay


also look in amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment