Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dash Kit for 1999 Cadillac Deville?

Getting a 1999 Cadillac Deville from my parents soon and all it has is the factory radio installed. I need to buy a dash kit for it to install a CD player. I found this one on eBay





http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-1997-1998-1999-...





It says for column shift only. I don%26#039;t know what that means. Also If this will work how do I know that the CD player that I buy will fit? Would most CD players fit in this? And If you know a better place to buy this for less money can you tell me? thanks
Dash Kit for 1999 Cadillac Deville?
i have the exact same car and put a sound system in.


go to a place that sells car sound systems.. i went to future shop the ordered me in a dash kit which fits most cd players (decks).. they can even install it all for you.
Dash Kit for 1999 Cadillac Deville?
Column shift refers to your shifter being by the steering wheel rather than in the center of the vehicle like other cars. I%26#039;d get that kit. You won%26#039;t find it for much cheaper anywhere. Metra%26#039;s an excellent company too. That kit will fit any din size radio. If anything the depth of a new radio might be a little long, but that can be worked with.
Reply:www.crutchfield.com they have any kit you need cheap..steve

No comments:

Post a Comment